Keen: Psychic Readings: Katherine s Psychic Circle Group Home Page

Spiritualist Katherine is giving a discount this month of just $10 for an email reading. Please enter your questions in the box below. You can also find her link on Keen if you would prefer too call by the minute. Listen too some of her reviews from clients.

6/17/2009 CandyKane Great reader and so comforting when clear guidance is needed.

6/8/2009 doitfortheladies Wonderful and accurate as always! Will not waste your time or money!

6/6/2009 doitfortheladies Katherine is truly the best! I had to call her back to confirm that she was right about a job offer. As soon as I hung up with her I got a call from the employer saying we would like to have you work for us. She is amazing! she is direct, very accurate, and friendly. I enjoy talking to her.

6/6/2009 Mylife35 Detailed reading. I agree, he appears to be someone who expects me to wait on him and put him first. I'm not sure if I am willing to take on that responsibility since I have my own priorities and other things I want to accomplish for myself. Thanks for your insight!

6/4/2009 doitfortheladies Absolutely wonderful! Thia lady answered the question I been wanting to know for months that no one else picked up! She was very intuned, detailed in personalities and feelings of people, very accurate! I am blown away!

6/3/2009 amorsur Thanks.Kind and insightful

5/29/2009 WandaA THANKS KATHERINE,I WILL CALL U BACK AND GIVE U THE UPDATE.THE CALL WAS GREAT AS USUAL.MAY GOD KEEP BLESSING U WITH YOUR GIFTS.

5/26/2009 WandaA THANKS KATHERINE R THE UPDATE ON MY SITUATION.U R ALWAYS HELPFUL TO ME AND VERY UNDERSTANDING.I WISH I COULD GIVE U MORE THAN 5 STARS BECAUSE U DESERVE MORE.SINCE THE SYSTEM WON'T LET ME GIVE U ANY MORE I'M GOING TO GIVE U SOME MORE *********ANYWAY.ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO AND MAY GOD KEEP BLESSING U.THANKS

5/24/2009 CandyKane Excellent reading ..... Very tuned in.

5/21/2009 WandaA THANKS KATHERINE FOR THE UPDATE ON MY SITUATION.MY BLESSINGS R STARTING TO FLOW,BECAUSE IT'S MY SEASON.I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO TALK TO U AGAIN.I WILL KEEP N TOUCH WITH U AND MAY GOD KEEP BLESSING U.SO HERE IS SOME POSITIVE ENERGY FROM ME TO U.THANKS


6/30/2009 betkk Great reader. She shows that she really cares! She is so helpful!

6/16/2009 betkk Always great talking to her. She is always so helpful and kind.

6/13/2009 betkk She is a wonderful reader, very gentle and soft spoken. She does not guarantee time frames, and I don't think she remembered our conversation last month, but, she did give me the same time frame again, which leads me to believe she may be correct. Katherine is very genuine, and was so helpful to me today. I will definately call her back again!

5/26/2009 TruthHurts2424 thanks!

4/16/2009 nittakc thank you

4/16/2009 tia1908 EXCELLENT READING!!! Katherine immediately connected with my situation. She was so amazing!!! Call her she is the bomb!!! Katherine, I will call you back soon! Thanks again!!!!

4/8/2009 provide22 TY

4/8/2009 neednhelpbad great reading...just ran out of money....this psychic is very gentle, understanding, with a great personality.. i frequented many keen advisors...she is on my top 5 list.